Broccolini’s latest real estate development, located in the heart of the Golden Square Mile, Le Sherbrooke brings together history, contemporary living, and timeless luxury in one of Montreal’s most distinguished locations, on Sherbrooke Street West, home to some of the most sought-after properties in the city.
Echoing the Golden Square Mile’s historic prestige, Le Sherbrooke juxtaposes the traditional and the contemporary; curtain walls and moulded concrete are articulated with granite, and Beauval limestone quarried in the Bourgogne region of France.
The project’s subtle ornamentation is inspired by the Art Nouveau movement popular at the turn of the 20th century – the same era of Sherbrooke Street’s rise to prominence. Le Sherbrooke’s architecture evokes both Montreal’s rich history as well as its reputation as a cosmopolitan, forward-moving, international city.
– 25-storey set-back tower and 4-storey gatehouse on Sherbrooke Street West
– 562 units ranging from studios to penthouses
– 19,000 sq. ft. of amenity spaces, of which 7,300 sq. ft. are exclusive to residents of penthouses and Executive Suites
– Total building area of 490,000 sq. ft.
– 4 levels of underground parking
– 2025 delivery date
– A carefully curated inner courtyard with valet drop-off and European-designed fountain center piece
– An address in the most desirable neighbourhood in a city on the rise
GOLDEN SQUARE MILE
MONTREAL’S MOST PRESTIGIOUS NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Eminence and Enduring Beauty. The Golden Square Mile was home to the nation’s foremost leaders, founding barons, and magnates. Montreal’s storied jewel, this neighbourhood is punctuated by grand mansions, greystones, and historical buildings.
- An Affluence of Art and Culture. Located in Montreal’s epicentre of art & culture, Le Sherbrooke is just a stone’s throw from Montreal’s Museum of Fine Arts, the Canadian Centre for Architecture, and the McCord Museum, to name just a few.
- Access and Proximity. Boutiques, cafés, restaurants, shopping, events… The living is easy in the Golden Square Mile. Whether you rise early for a morning jog up Mount-Royal or enjoy a private yoga class on the rooftop at sunset, nature is always close by. All convenient services, including the city’s top healthcare centres, are also within walking distance.
A third-generation developer-builder, Broccolini has built more than 30 million square feet of commercial, industrial and residential space. LE SHERBROOKE Condos joins the company’s impressive list of prestigious projects in Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. Highly respected in the industry, their dedication to quality and innovation is a testament to their passion.
Learn more about Broccolini’s and their current and existing projects.
Let’s Get Connected
Register for your Priority Access